Monday, June 20, 2005

My First "Blog"

So, I have named this blog BlogRock, as if it were a town the Flintstones might have dinner in or something. I will probably write very little about "Rock" or, for that matter, "Rawk."

I accidentally got sucked into creating this because I wanted to post a comment on someone else's blog and didn't realize I could click another tab to just be anonymous. So, you're stuck with me.

I wonder who reads these? Aside from celebrity bloggers, really - who just randomly decides to read this post I am creating? Probably nobody! But hey, millions of people are writing how they feel about stuff, I suppose I can too.

Comments:
What happened to the cool polka dot background?

I liked that one.
 
It didn't have the space for links. Boo Hoo.
 
Wa wa wa waaa...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker