Thursday, May 24, 2007
Oh No, A Tag...
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. There are many books in my bookcases that I haven't read yet, and probably a solid amount of books I will never read.
2. I'm falling out of love with the internet.
3. I really enjoy what I do for work.
4. I have no idea what I am going to be like as a person in 6 months.
5. I am the person who is lonely and wishes she had more friends but then never calls or emails people. I am the lazy friend. Hate on me.
6. I enjoy cleaning out the tub drains and scrubbing the windowsills, but I have crap everywhere, especially paper, that I can't seem to get under control.
7. I'm afraid of a lot of things that move. Cars, bugs, strange dogs, aggressive pedestrians, birds, you name it. If it can bump into me, I'm leery.
OK, I have nobody to tag so the next 7 people who read this, do it in your head or something. Or if you don't have a blog post yours in the comments.