Friday, December 30, 2005
Who Doesn't Have a Year in Review?
Things I think about instead of "Best and Worst of 2005"
- Work - How lame and un-cool is THAT!
- Grocery List
- Speed Reading
- Why people have bumper stickers
- How much I hate bumper stickers
- People who put Jesus-themed bumper stickers on their car as a cheap ploy to make other drivers feel guilty if they don't let the Jesus car in.
- How much oatmeal can I eat?
- How much I like potato chips
Now I feel guilty about not giving you a best/worst list. OK here I will try to do some sort of roundup of 2005's biggest local news stories and whatever:
- CTA Blah blah blah
- Governer blah blah blah
- Eddy Curry blah blah blah THE SKILES FACE!
- White Sox blah blah blah
- Smoking Daley cell phone Natarus leash law blah blah blah
- Ghostface Killa blah blah spoiled white kids blah blah
- Marshall Field's whatever blah
- Clap your hands say yeah pitchfork blah blooh blah
- Batman Begins Star Wars Blah blah blah
- Scratch & Maggie got married blah blah blah
- Murder rate blah blah
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Last week, I stayed up until probably 1AM Googling random people I went to grammar school, junior high, and high school with. I had some fun reading online diaries and what not, but didn't send any emails. On Christmas Day, I got an email from classmates.com, you know, that annoying website? Saying I had a message from a guy I went to HS with. It was a friend of his, using his account, that I was very good friends with in HS and who I haven't seen in about 10 years. How cool is that? So we are emailing each other everything that has happened to us in the last 10 years. Apparently, not one, but two people we went to HS with recently died. Scary stuff.
So, Doug, if you are looking at this blog, Hi! This is my boring 32 year old life. It's no 400 on a Saturday at midnight, but I'm OK with that.