Friday, December 30, 2005
Who Doesn't Have a Year in Review?
Things I think about instead of "Best and Worst of 2005"
- Work - How lame and un-cool is THAT!
- Grocery List
- Speed Reading
- Why people have bumper stickers
- How much I hate bumper stickers
- People who put Jesus-themed bumper stickers on their car as a cheap ploy to make other drivers feel guilty if they don't let the Jesus car in.
- How much oatmeal can I eat?
- How much I like potato chips
Now I feel guilty about not giving you a best/worst list. OK here I will try to do some sort of roundup of 2005's biggest local news stories and whatever:
- CTA Blah blah blah
- Governer blah blah blah
- Eddy Curry blah blah blah THE SKILES FACE!
- White Sox blah blah blah
- Smoking Daley cell phone Natarus leash law blah blah blah
- Ghostface Killa blah blah spoiled white kids blah blah
- Marshall Field's whatever blah
- Clap your hands say yeah pitchfork blah blooh blah
- Batman Begins Star Wars Blah blah blah
- Scratch & Maggie got married blah blah blah
- Murder rate blah blah