Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today, I Feel Like a Music Journalist...


Thanks to my two minutes of fame at Gapers Block! Tonight is the much-anticipated Pernice Brothers show. I will be there! With Scratch! We are having dinner at the Schuba's restaurant, which means I will be in bar pretty much all night. My new fear is that I will get all overserved and start doing/saying inappropriate things. That's where Scratch comes in, he's the best handler ever. Given this possibility of being drunk and stupid, I think it might be best if I don't go out of my way to meet the object of my "let's hold hands" crush.

Comments:
You're a feature, too. Right on the front page!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker