Thursday, June 30, 2005

Do You Have Your City Sticker?

Your city sticker expires today! Get thee to a currency exchange!
I must applaud the City Clerk's website for processing my request quickly and efficently. I also recommend this product to anyone with a city sticker. It's fabulous. The razor-blade method has never worked for me. And Goo Gone? Puh-leeze. Take the solvents out of the equation! And I just bought mine in Evanston, so they had a lot in stock. Warning: Police/Government officials don't like it - but I don't think it's illegal... yet.
As of today, I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be publicly humiliated or anything for wanting to keep my windshield neat and pretty!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker