Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm In An Abusive Relationship

Not with my husband. Scratch is the greatest, most non-abusive husband EVER. My self-destructive relationship is with United Airlines, and its partner airline US Airways. That is the only way I can describe my experience this week with them. In fact, I just spent 20 minutes writing out the saga and am now deleting it, because the overwhelming reality is that nobody cares - not you, not United, nobody except me. So I'll spare you the gory details and sum up:

To do a 2 Hour presentation Wedensday in Palm Beach, Florida, I:
I have to fly United again on Sunday. I have to keep going back. United loves to slap me around and then turn around and give me a better seat to get me home more comfortably. I hate them, but I have no alternative. Wish me luck on Sunday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker