Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Go See This!

It was worth it. Buy your tickets online though - the lines are huge. The one thing I will say about this exhibit, is that Scratch & I went to the Oakton Market about a week later and it all came back to me in the meat section. I got a little queasy. Not blowing chunks, but definitely had no desire to eat anything remotely like what my body is made of.

I think that it's a good idea in general to go to these traveling exhibits. I'm so glad my mom took us to see the Muppets exhibit at the MSI when we were kids, and we also saw King Tut when that came, and we saw the big Pompeii exhibit, too. It's important!

Chicago Tribune | `Body' to pull 2 all-nighters

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker