Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Law of Parties


So we had a party last night. A lot of people came, and proved the Law of Parties: No matter how big or small a place is, everyone will congregate in the kitchen. Look at this clown car kitchen!

I'm a lousy hostess. This is always what I find out either during or after a party. Somehow though people keep coming back and bringing good wine, so Scratch must be doing it right! I was amazed at the generosity of our guests. We have great friends and I'm glad that I got to see a whole bunch of them at once - but parties always make me wish I could have five people over one night, then five more another, so I could actually be with people instead of running around like a drunken fool. Maybe next time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker