Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bye Bye Boston!


Well, it was a rainy trip, so no leisurely strolls through the Public Garden. But here are the highlights:

Four Seasons Boston:
Wow I love this hotel. The company I work for has a deal with them, so it's about the same price as staying at a nicer Chicago hotel instead of what they really charge. L'Occitane soaps, comfy beds, and complimentary overnight shoe polishing service by magical elves!

Dinners with Friends:
I used to love coming out to Boston to hang with my co-workers. Now they are no longer co-workers but dear friends. While here, I ate at Picco, Finale for desserts, and my favorite, Franklin Cafe! I had lunch today with my good pal Andy - so it was a great time to connect with my Boston peeps.

I'll be home later tonight, and I'm glad - because I miss Scratch and all things Scratch-tastic.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker