Thursday, January 05, 2006

PropSmart is Pretty Cool!

So Scratch & I are taking the plunge and trying to buy something this year instead of just renting, renting, renting.

The founder of Bookcrossing has a new website called PropSmart, which does for me what I've been doing with real estate listings - Google Mapping them!

It's a little buggy - when I enter, say, 60625, it brings up Lincolnwood - but the beauty of Google Maps lets me just grab and drag south to where I want. Unfortunately, no website can help us afford to live in 60625. Unless maybe one of those "YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE ASSEMBLE DOLL PARTS AT HOME" websites really works.

Check it out! It's fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker