Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Everyone Is OK and GOGORIFIC

So, if I gave a crap about My Space, maybe my MySpace page theme song today would be "Theme from a Summer Place."

The Cardinal is back to giving press conferences, my sister swallowed a camera to find out she does not have cancer, but
can't eat pasta anymore, and I'm go-going with the Pontani Sisters to get in shape and provide Scratch with some G-Rated entertainment (watching the Pontani Sisters, not me huffing and puffing to keep up with them.)

And we're buying an apartment! And I won a TV I think! And great great great! Yay, me!

In other news, we are going to see some 5th-grader basketball on Saturday. My nephews are all athletic and stuff, and we are going to see some real-life 10 year old hustle in the 'burbs! Jealous? I know you are! I am psyched, because I want to get all Skiles-face on the kids, and be like "What the EFF YOU SEE KAY! I will bench you like I did Sweetney! You're in the doghouse buddy!" But Scratch will keep me in line. Maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker