Monday, April 30, 2007

Hmm.


Well, I guess I'm still not posting very much. What could be the source of my blog malaise? It might have to do with my new favorite show, How Clean Is Your House?

I love this show. It's gross, funny, and helpful! What more do you need in a television program, right? Kim Woodburn (the taller lady) is my new hero. I want her to come to my house and tell me what I do right and what I do wrong, then lovingly instruct me in how to polish my drains with salt and lemon juice. The fact that I took their online quiz and came out "gleaming" is enough to boost my cleaning self-esteem!

So with all the cleaning I should be doing, and knitting I should be doing, and other stuff, I guess blogging has fallen down the list a bit.

Comments:
I scored "grimy." I am not surprised.--Lynn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker