Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh My, I've Been "Tagged!"

So, Justin has tagged me with this 4-things survey type of thing. Ever the faithful internet questionnaire answerer, here goes, I hope I get points for potentially being late for work!

All answers are in no particular order.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Card Shop (Rocs in Water Tower Place, Pyramid at Clark & Wellington)
2. Bank Teller
3. Coat Check Girl
4. Associate Managing Editor

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Overboard
2. Shakes the Clown
3. Rock N Roll High School
4. West Side Story

Four places I've lived:

1. Chicago, 5900 N, 1600 W
2. Chicago, 1700 N, 1600 W
3. Chicago, 4500 N, 2400 W
4. Normal, IL

Four TV shows I love:

1. Scrubs
2. The Office (both versions)
3. Veronica Mars
4. Law & Order: SVU

Four places I've vacationed:

1. DisneyWorld
2. DisneyLand
3. Branson, MO
4. Santa Claus, IN

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Meatballs with currants and nutmeg in them that Scratch makes
2. Lulu's Ginger Chicken Salad
3. Christmas Lasagna
4. My mom's Thanksgiving Dinner, start to finish.

Four sites I visit daily:

1. Bookcrossing.com
2. Chicagoist
3. Gapers Block
4. Yahoo Fantasy Basketball page

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. The Waldorf Astoria, NY
2. Paris France
3. At work so I'm not late
4. DisneyWorld

Four bloggers I am tagging, one of whom I've never met, but I'm not really in the blog scene enough to know anyone!

1. Mimi
2. Adam
3. Flea
4. Sandie

Comments:
ha ha ha! we tagged each other the same day! that is cracking me up! (although your version is much better then the abridged one i got.)
 
PS: I, too LOVE OVERBOARD! It is one of my all time faves. I wore out my VHS and got it on DVD. Actually most Goldie Hawn movies are potentially very re-watchable.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker