Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I found the shoes...

And, I didn't get a nosebleed. I might have said "Uh..." in front of sentences a little too much. But I think I matched the enthusiasm of my interviewer, and damn, this would be a great company to work for. I'll know more in a couple of weeks.

No big people there - everyone is very young and fit-looking - not in the gross Sex & The City Wannabe or Men's Health subscriber way, but I'm really hoping there isn't a 'no fat chicks' policy.

I'll know in a couple of weeks - which would kill me if I were unemployed, but since I'm not, and I have work to do, and options available, it's OK. Thanks, cheering comment section, for your support!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
« chicago blogs »

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Counter
Web Counters eXTReMe Tracker